Thursday 19 July 2012

July TUSAL 2012

Oh dear I have almost missed today update ... good thing some of the bloggers started putting up their jars ... and it is still surprisingly light even if it is half past seven. I feel like my feet are about to drop off (not used to working till this late ... on my feet). So this months jar ....

July 2012

My yearly jar (which is the same as monthly one ... but slightly ort-squashed) is getting too full and I might need to expand to a bigger one. Anyhow off for food and stitching.


                                                                                                                     

3 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of stitching this past month for you! Sorry to hear you're working so late :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the jar for?? I guess its the bits cut off the ends of thread when you get to the thread, but why are you saving them up is there a project for it or is it just an interest thing?

    Your stitches are looking great btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey. Yes, you are right they are orts. It took me half a year to realise what the jars meant - they tend to crop up on most of stitching blogs.

      The best explanation for TUSAL will be found on http://itsdaffycat.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/totally-useless-stitch-long.html
      and the best part of this stitch-a-long is that anyone is welcome at any time, with no time restricted sign ups.

      Delete